Saturday, March 21, 2009

Spring Break Retirement Party

Ok, am I officially too freaking old for Spring Break? Nate Lie you are most certainly right "As I get older..." Lake Havasu was an absolute blast that I will never forget. Details will be saved for drunken nights with my friends but it was pretty crazy. Four days there had my liver screaming at me to stop.

Did I listen....

Of Course not. It got back to Yuma at 7pm Sunday night with my alarm set at 4am for a 6am flight to Key West. This time for another 4 days. Hands down one of my favorite cities on the face of the earth. This was like my 6th time back and one of the best for sure. Couldn't have been a better time to be down there either as it was St Patty's Day on the second day in town. Irish Kevin's and Finnigan's Wake were rockin a little harder than usual. Lots of Green and Lots of hours of blackout. It is a shame I have to go back for 26 days starting on April 1st. (My Liver will pray I am saying April fools that day as I board my flight)

To keep this short.... I am absolutely NOT too old for Spring Break just too old to start drinking from noon to 3am for 6 of 7 consecutive days. jesus

Cant wait to tell you all about it sometime... out

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good answer...it was the one I was expecting. Certainly looking forward to some details.

I was in Chicago this past weekend for a bachelor party...hung out with Marcus from Bucyrus.