Friday, December 26, 2008

Las Vegas City Life

One of the things I love about the game of poker is the social aspect of it. During what seemed like a year in Las Vegas on my trip I met an amazing amount of people. What is also crazy is the amount of extremely anti-social people you run into. Fortunately there are fewer and fewer of them every time I go up there. Those who know me surely know I never shy away from a good conversation (That way it's less awkward when you take their money) One of the players I met was Bob Shemeligian, writer for the New York Post as well as Las Vegas City Life. Over quite a few hours we talked about all the latest happenings in poker including the cheating scandal on Absolute Poker and Ultimate Bet. He asked if he could publish a few quotes from me and I said "cool" (How's that for a quote). Here is the article he posted in Las Vegas City Life newspaper. I will be expecting a call from my commanding officer on Monday morning.

http://lasvegascitylife.com/articles/2008/12/11/news/local_news/iq_25625422.txt

You just never know who you are going to meet in the craziness of a poker room.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

And the stories keep coming...

Sorry I didn't get back to you the other day. I'll give you a call soon.